Exhibition hall 3 – Booth 3215
+49 531 512211
- Coordinate measuring and multi coordinate measuring devices
- Coordinate and multiple coordinate inspection machines
- Optical, 3-dimensional, non-contact measuring machines
- Training for coordinate measuring techn., quality assurance, non-destructive testing
AUKOM GD & T
The Art of Using GPS Tools
Profitably is Based on
Worldwide Comparable Measurement Results
Global Training Standard in Production Metrology
GPS seminars are in high demand. Designers,
developers and metrologists are being trained.
But, unfortunately, often separately from one another.
The designer receives training especially for
designers. The metrologist receives training suitable
for metrologists …
AUKOM GD & T is a training format that has a
combining effect. The reason for this is that more
than ever before successful co-operation covering
all sectors is of great importance.
If the Design department implements standard specifi -
cations in their drawings without consulting the
Metrology and Production departments, the tools of
the GPS standards cannot be applied profitably.
They have no positive impact, but instead are in need
of explanation, result in loss of time and thus in
additional costs if they are not understood.
An additional advantage:
AUKOM GD & T skillfully integrates not only the
ISO but also the ASME worlds in a single seminar,
thus guaranteeing worldwide understanding!
● Basics of the GPS and ASME systems
● Function, specification, verification of terms
● Dimensional tolerances
● Dimensions and angles
● Reference systems
● Directional, positional and running tolerances
● Profile tolerances
● Independence principle
● Envelope requirement
● Maximum material requirement
● Minimum material requirement
● Reciprocity requirement
Organisations / publishers / services
Mr. Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lunze
Anfragen bitte per Email senden