ATEcare Service GmbH & Co.KG
Exhibition hall 6 – Booth 6401
ATEcare Service GmbH & Co.KG
+49 8131 318575-120
+49 8131 318575-411
- Digital measuring and indicator devices
- Electronic measurement control systems
- Production control devices
- General-purpose microscopes
- Test installations for quality control
- Test installations for quality assurance
- Test installations for motor car accessories
- Test equipment for laboratory and manufacturing
- Test benches for manufacturing lines
- Test benches with automatic operation
- Test systems with data recording
- Special purpose measuring devices, general
- Other testing instruments, general
- Testing systems for component characterisation
- Testing systems for component development
- Testing systems for quality assurance
- Components for measuring and testing equipment, general
- Built-in and attachable optics
- Automation elements for measuring and control procedures
- Surface inspection devices
- Universal testing machines
- Material testing equipment and machines, general
- Computer tomography systems
- Apparatus for non-destructive testing
- X-ray metrology systems
- X-ray apparatus
- Instruments for measuring thickness of coating
- Video microscopes
- Function testers and final inspection equipment
- Inspection and measuring devices for individual production stages
- Products for electronic documentation
- Products for photographic documentation
- Other apparatus, general
- Tool monitoring systems
- Lighting systems for image processing
- Image processing systems for quick surface and contour checking
- Microscopes with digital picture processing
- Optical control systems
- Optical measuring probes
- Opto-electronic image analyses and processing systems
- Image analysis and image processing systems, general
- TV microscope systems
- Vision systems
- Electrical and optical readers
- Flexible opto-electronic testing-feeding-sorting systems
- Opto-electronic systems and apparatus, general
- Software for evaluation and analysis
- Automation of test sequences
- Software supported data acquisition and control
- Computer aided quality assurance, general
- Graphical editing of measuring device data
- SPC systems
- Statistical analysis
- Control systems for incoming and outgoing goods
- Archiving of images
- Computer tomography
- Engineering services
- Measurements on payment basis
- Inventory management
- Non-destructive testing
BGA Video Microscope Inspection System
The Inspectis BGA inspection system features the tiniest optical probe with high-resolution optics, built-in lighting, 5.0 megapixel image sensor and high power background illumination mounted on a compact robust stand with XY-translation stage.
The Inspectis BGA system produces high-resolution images of the extremely low-clearance areas beneath BGAs, µBGAs, CSP, CGA and FlipChip packages with as low as 40 microns stand-off.
Variable focus capability of the optics with a flexible electronically dimmable incident microprism and background fiberoptics lightings allows the user to image from first to up to 20 rows of BGA solder bumps.
The unique soft-touch mechanism design in the stand bracket protects the microprisms in the optical probe tip from damage when positioned on surface of the inspection PCB.
The built-in ± 90º pivoting mechanism allows alignment of the probe along 3 different sides of the BGA package.
Thanks to its interchangeable side-view and top-view optics the Inspectis BGA system provides a flexible and versatile inspection solution for efficient use of investment budget for all post-production or R&D optical inspetion tasks.
The system is supplied with INSPECTIS© software, powerful yet easy-to-use live image view, capture, analysis, utility, and metrology software.
INSPECTIS© provides powerful tools for calibration of magnification, live image overlays, comparison, focus stacking, image stitching, annotations and reporting.
QA Microsystem technology
Mr. Felix Bernhardt
+49 8131 318575-114
We offer state-of-the-art and fully automated test and inspection solutions for the electronics industry. The portfolio ranges from electrical tests to optical and X-ray inspections. We offer devices from global market leaders and are therefore also able to serve well-known major customers.
Our team works as a distributor on the German-speaking market, and our specialists form the backbone of our company.
Our support and application team is based in Günding (near Dachau, north of Munich). From there we support our customers and oversee sales.
In a team you work in a small and powerful team. You primarily look after our customers on site with installations, maintenance work, calibrations, repairs and training. You support our internal team in our DEMO center in Günding near Dachau with repairs of electronic assemblies when there are no travel activities.
You will learn to use the most modern test technologies. This involves automatic optical inspection (AOI) of circuit boards but also robot-assisted inspection of entire devices. The portfolio is complemented by a world-leading technology - similar to CT x-rays in medicine, we x-ray our customers' electronic products in order to detect even the smallest and hidden defects.
- at least a good intermediate level of education
- good grades in mathematics, physics, chemistry and English
- Commitment and enthusiasm for the job and technology
- logical thinking and mathematical understanding
- Technical talent, quick comprehension and spatial imagination
- Reliability and accuracy
We sell test and inspection solutions that we buy from the world's most renowned manufacturers. English is therefore an important factor in maintaining contacts and understanding the content of the technologies.
You have an education or experience from an electronics manufacturing company, know their processes for assembling printed circuit boards and the sequences of test and inspection technologies.
Ideally, you have already used test and inspection systems on a day-to-day basis and thus know the needs of our customers.
You are rhetorical, like working with people and like to travel.
No degree is required for the position. The necessary training takes place with us or directly with our manufacturers.
Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home if necessary
Modern workplace equipment, English courses, individual training and development opportunities, promotion of young talent
Salary adjustments, bonuses and success commissions
Familiar working atmosphere with you culture, flat hierarchies, regular events and celebrations, willingness to help
Free parking, easy access, in the countryside
Innovative company, acting globally, intercultural exchange, profitable / successful, future technologies, sustainably managed company
ATEcare Service GmbH & Co.KG
+49 8131 318575-111
Hall 6 – 6401