Construction & Initial Development Internship SS2018 / WS2018/2019
We are looking for you as:
Student for an internship for modularization and cataloging of components and assemblies as well as conceptual design of test benches for final acceptance
• You realize the concept with a CAD program (SolidWorks).
• In the course of unifying and increasing the reusability of already constructed modules, you analyze their function, size, application, etc. and summarize those in suitable component or module families.
• The identified components and assembly groups are cataloged by you in a suitable format for rapid reuse.
• In the sense of optimized final acceptance of assembly groups and products, you design and construct suitable test stands, for example for measuring contact forces.
• You are completing a Bachelor's Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or a comparable degree program.
• You have gained initial experience with a CAD program (ideally SolidWorks).
• You work independently and tackle engineering challenges analytically, theoretically and on self-dependent. Your goal-focused way of working distinguishes you.
• You are able to work in a team, open and approach challenges with a positive mindset.
• You are looking for an internship as part of your studies (working l term) with a minimal duration of six months.
Contact us now and send us your application:
TEKON Prüftechnik GmbH
Auf der Höhe 17
Daniel de Monte
Hall 4 – 4001