GUARDUS Solutions AG is a provider of MES software solutions for the production industry (e.g. automotive, aerospace, medical devices, etc.) in Germany and worldwide. The success of the internationally renowned enterprise is based on the Manufacturing Execution System GUARDUS MES. Based on our standard software, we offer an individual, flexible and process-orientated IT solution in an international environment.Create your professional future and be a part of our team in Timisoara (Romania)!
Design and implement Application Server and Mobile Applications primarily using WilfFly10, Jenkins, Apache Archiva (for the server), AngularJS, Bootstrap, Grunt, Arquillian, SCSS and HTML5 (for the applications).
Participate in all the aspects of software development, including requirements analysis, task estimation and sizing, technical investigation, software design and implementation, testing and deployment. Work with other team members to develop quality applications.
As a member of an international team, you will communicate with the project manager and product manager.
We also accept part time hours (flexible scheduler) for this position (2-6 hours/day on average). It could also be a temporary (a min. of 6 months, however) position for a very qualified candidate. All resumes must be submitted in English.
You demonstrate good interpersonal skills, initiative, self-motivation and a team-player attitude. Furthermore you are interested in programming mobile technology/software.
We prefer developers with a minimum 3 years of experience with such technologies/tools as:
- Eclipse Link, REST full web services, JSON, JPA
- AngularJS (especially material design), Bootstrap
- Jenkins, SonarQube, Grunt, GitLab
Constitutes an advantage:
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with other mobile application platforms
Every new employee is given full and structured job training for this interesting job. We promote professional development by focused trainings and you will be supported by our team in the successful realisation of your tasks. The competences and needs of our employees are important to us!
- An interesting and varied area of responsibilities in a highly professional working environment in a multinational company with an excellent team and good development opportunities
- Training regarding our product and knowledge transfer about Oracle PL/SQL
An office in a nice location with a sports/gaming area (tennis table)
Flexible working hours and other benefits
- Attractive financial and benefit scheme based on the individual candidate experience and performance
- Fidelity package
- Meal tickets, social events and monthly time together (restaurant/catering/activity games), etc.
Are you interested in becoming a GUARDian?
If so, then we are looking forward to your application e-mail:
SC GUARDUS SRL
Strada Aida 5
+40 356 102 373
GUARDUS Solutions AG
Hall 7 – 7502