Project Engineer Image Processing
- Checking project requests for their feasibility
- Management and independent implementation of projects in a team
- Installation and commissioning at the customer
- Training of customers
- Service assignments for the installed systems
- Technical degree or Bachelor / Master studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics or physical engineering, special knowledge in optics and image processing advantageous
- Experience in automation technology and testing machines as well as experience in project work is an advantage
- Willingness to travel, flexibility and resilience
- Responsible and independent action, team spirit and commitment
- Willingness to face new challenges and solve them as simply as possible
Do you feel addressed?
Then please send us your detailed application documents by e-mail stating the possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Ettishofer Str. 8
Hall 3 – 3504