EZMetrology provides testing solutions for closing efforts, wheel motion, engine motion, part deformation and dynamic events for the automotive industry.
As a electronics technician/engineer you will be in charge of all repairs, calibrations and maintenance of the customer’s devices. You will assist in the return of the device to the office for in-house service work and dispatch the devices back to the end user. An occasional on-site visit to the customer might be required where you will interact with people from all levels in the organization. Additionally, to this support tasks, you will assist the development team to design and test new electronics concepts and products. This does include the understanding and selection of appropriate components, schematics and PCB design, and support through the cycles of production.
You will be trained and receive full back up from the system development and production from the company’s HQ in Michigan USA.
Customer satisfaction is your ultimate goal. You are an ambassador for EZMetrology and your customers will see you as their single point of contact for any question they may have in relation to the good functioning of the purchased technology.
Who we are looking for
- You are curious and want to work in a multi-domain and multi-cultural company.
- You have at least bachelor’s degree in electronics or electrical engineering.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in an industrial environment and are familiar with domains such as hardware design and production or maintenance management and complaint procedure.
- You have knowledge of electronics schemes & repair, soldering and device management through ERP.
- You’ve got knowledge with:
- development and design of circuit schematics for new projects for two or multilayer boards,
- route PCB,
- testing electronic assemblies,
- CAD software (Altium is a plus),
- electronics failure analysis,
- You have good organizational and communication skills.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English; German, French or any European language is a plus.
- You are willing to travel (± 10%) visiting customers for on-site assistance at initial installation or upgrades.
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits.
- You will work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative.
- You will contribute to challenging projects at top international companies from the automotive industry.
- You keep your technical skills up-to-date through regular trainings at the US headquarters.
42-44 avenue de la Gare
+352 671 012 100
Halle 5 – 5216